UK and EU Data Protection & Information Privacy law
We can assist with all aspects of UK and EU Data Protection & Information Privacy Law.
- Data protection contracts, notices and policies;
- On international data transfers;
- On data protection implications for specific new product development
- On particular issues relating to GDPR, DPA, PECR and other regulations
- On implementing processes
- On remedies available to data subjects for data breaches
- In all areas relating to claims for data breaches;
- On particular issues relating to the Freedom of Information Act 2000;
- On ensuring compliance with the UK GDPR and;
- On compliance issues and/or on ICO enforcement powers.
Data protection contracts, notices and policies; Protocol letters, statements of case and other related pleadings; and other GDPR related documentation.
Businesses and organisations against claims for data breaches and/or for non-compliance generally; and individuals in their claims for private remedies for data breaches.
Delivering tailored presentations or training on specific data protection topics