Haroon practises in all areas of family law, with a particular interest in care proceedings.
Haroon transferred to the Bar following a successful career as a solicitor-advocate. In recent years, his practice has focussed on representing local authorities in all hearings in the Family Court.
Haroon regularly acts for parents, guardians, local authorities and intervenors in the following areas:
- Care and placement order applications
- Adoption proceedings
- Deprivation of Liberty safeguards
- Forced Marriage Protection orders
- Discharge applications
- Designation/jurisdiction (including Brussels II)
- Special guardianship orders
- Removal from jurisdiction applications
Re (T) (Final order and DBS checks)  EWFC B176.
BSc. (Hons) Oxford Brookes University
Areas of Practice
Care and public law children proceedings
Private law children proceedings
In his spare time, Haroon enjoys reading crime novels, playing cricket and listening to 90's Bollywood music.