Formerly a solicitor-advocate, Saiful transferred to the Bar in 2005. He practises in civil and commercial law disputes and family law. He has a particular interest in contractual disputes, negligence, defamation, consumer law, landlord & tenant, trusts of land, insolvency and human rights.
Saiful is qualified to accept instructions under the Bar Council Public Access Scheme.
2005 Lincoln's Inn call
- LLB Honours – University of Hertfordshire
- Winner of Prospects Legal Cup 2002 (one of five members of the winning team)
- Family Law Bar Association
- Areas of Practice
General civil and commercial litigation
- General Commercial & Contract (including Sale of Goods)
- Consumer Law
- Professional Negligence
- Torts (including Defamation)
- Undue Influence
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Harassment Law
- Landlord and Tenant
- Housing Law
- Trusts of Land
- Human Rights
- Family Law
A v SM & anor  EWHC 435 (Fam) - January 25, 2012 http://www.familylawweek.co.uk/site.aspx?i=ed96470
Forced marriage case heard by Baker J which included consideration of applications for forced marriage protection orders under Part 4A of the Family Law Act.
- Bengali – Sylheti dialect (fluent)
- Outside Interests
Playing badminton, socialising and reading non-fiction.